Tuesday, June 07, 2005

more TV reviews soon

I'm listing a few other TV programs I would like to formally review and 'tsugi'. In the meantime here are my few thoughts on the following programs.

'Quizon Avenue'

Nothing new. 'Quizon' is absolutely outdated after classic gag shows 'Bubble Gang' and improvisation champion 'Nuts Entertainment'. I laughed exactly 2 times on a whole show... You've got to hand it to Don Pepot, the guy can really make one laugh.

'Goin' Bulilit'

Clever. Nobody thought kids can still pull ratings. Too bad they were dethroned by copycat show 'Bubble Gang Jr.'

'Kampanerang Kuba'

Welcome to the enchanted land of singing hunchbacks! I was laughing at this scene of the pilot episode so much i nearly sh*t myself. I will surely write a comprehensive critique on this show.

'Bubble Gang Jr.'

Really unnecessary. Goes to show when you can't beat 'em, photocopy 'em! Regardless, I believe 'BGJr' comes up with funnier jokes than 'Goin' Bulilit'.

More reviews soon!

No comments: