Thursday, January 12, 2006

PBB Fanatics strike again!


I posted my review of 'Pinoy Big Brother' at the IMDb website a few months ago (September 10 to be exact) much to the dismay of the diehard PBB fanatics.

http://innocentyears.blogspot.com/2005_09_01_innocentyears_archive.html

I remember that this review was not in favor of PBB. However, it was not offensive either. Well, guess what? I saw this message pop up on my personal IMDb page:

"Pinoy Big Brother" (2005)
Foreign garbage in our midst, 19 September 2005

(This comment was deleted by IMDb based on an abuse report filed by another user)


Yes. The review was apparently 'reported' by some PBB fanatic who cannot stand my criticism. Well, what can I say? The truth hurts; and some of them blind fanboys will do anything to protect their beloved PBB no matter what the cost. I do not blame IMDb because most of the actions done on the website is mainly electronic response. The report was probably done by some lonely lunatic-stalker with multiple e-mail addresses who cannot stand criticisms, most especially against his beloved TV show.

Honestly, I pity these people who are blindly taken in by a TV show.

And finally, this proves that what i am doing may be quite effective in some way.

No comments: